The Incredible Hulk photo

Help Support Steer Planet:

D Cattle

Smiln' Bob x Hara's Miss Meyer(Harietta x Meyer) PHA & TH free.

I Have been waiting to get the ad done till we put his picture out but it is taking longer than I had planned on.  We should have his ad toghther this week and here steer planet  if you want to check out all of his details.  Thanks to all who stopped in Denver and pre ordered semen.  We plan to display him at Ohio beef expo if we have enough semen collected and he keeps his hair by that time.

Attachments

• TheIncredibleHulk.jpg
    TheIncredibleHulk.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 162

ruhtram

He looks real nice! I really like his bottom side. I haven't seen too many smiling bob calves

D Cattle

Smiln' Bob had a great first calf crop, and a lot of fans.  From what l understand he got hurt and can't be collected any more... that's what l've been told by semen distrubitors.  The Incredible Hulk's dam Hara's Miss Meyer is cranking out the good one's.  She had the champion heifer at Kansas City out of Monoply AOB 2011.  When we get the ad together we will have her and some other sibs that are really good on ad to see also.  The monoply KC  winner is on the origional header sign/ads from Denver.

D Cattle

This is the maternal sib I was talking about by Monoply sold for 20k lot 1 in the holiday classic.  Ad should be done this week and a side button ad here on steer planet for anyone wanting to check it out.

Attachments

• KCchampion.jpg
    KCchampion.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 140