The Leachman saga continues

Help Support Steer Planet:

Okotoks

herfluvr said:
Here is a horse person's point of view.  Before I put it out there, please understand I believe a range horse to be one of the heartiest animals to serve a cowboy and part of that is because they are raised on the range.  I believe in horse slaughter and our family has recently gotten out of breeding business after 40+ years so I am not a bleeding heart or some yahoo and am lucky enough to call some of the successful breeders in the horse biz friends.
I agree with your post. I also agree with horse slaughter because there just are not the resources to feed every horse that is no longer useful to the end of it's natural life. It's interesting to go on horse forums and see people talking about forever homing horses. They talk about placing all these horses and the next post is about how hard it is to sell their breeding stock! It's another example of political correct decisions causing more harm than good. There are now horses sufferrering for months and years because there is no horse slaughter. Of couse PETA doesn't run around the country trying to video the lame thin horse subsisting in bad conditions.It seems to me that this is a decsion that causes more suffering to horses but allows the do gooders to run around feeling better about themselves.

knabe

rarebirdz said:
Its not overly uncommon reading articles regardin abandoned horses horses on highways how is this better then slaughter?

because hsus/peta are thinking 2-3 moves ahead.

they knew this would create a problem and they don't have to do any work to highlite it and rarely does any legislative body reduce/undo something.

in fact, they do just the opposite, they do more, and this is exactly what peta/hsus are counting on.

still surprises me that peta/hsus don't coordinate mass suicides for humans.  would be much more effective than abortion.

they want abortion/population control etc for humans, but not horses.  go figure.

maybe the cannibals have it right.

Okotoks

knabe said:
rarebirdz said:
Its not overly uncommon reading articles regardin abandoned horses horses on highways how is this better then slaughter?

they knew this would create a problem and they don't have to do any work to highlite it and rarely does any legislative body reduce/undo something.

in fact, they do just the opposite, they do more, and this is exactly what peta/hsus are counting on.

still surprises me that peta/hsus don't coordinate mass suicides for humans.  would be much more effective than abortion.

they want abortion/population control etc for humans, but not horses.  go figure.

The scary thing is that this actually makes sense! :eek:

rarebirdz

Okotoks said:
knabe said:
rarebirdz said:

The scary thing is that this actually makes sense! :eek:

ya would think that natural selection woulda got rid of these fools actuly how many products that they use are from animals...?

knabe

rarebirdz said:
ya would think that natural selection woulda got rid of these fools actuly how many products that they use are from animals...?

they replaced themselves with illegal aliens who are indentured voters or workers. 

this includes both republicans and democrats, both of whom tire of the concept of nation state.

amazing how the bible predicted all this with the one world government with a personality at the helm.

no, obama isn't the anti-christ.  just another trainer for the masses who desire an all udder and no cow society.