The new baby

Help Support Steer Planet:

LinZ

(cow) Here's 2 shots of my new baby born on April fools. They were taken at a week old.

Attachments

• sage.jpg
    sage.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 264
  • sage1.jpg
    sage1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 256

red

Gee Linz, you put me to shame! I thought starting out working w/ them at a m 1 1/2 months was soon but you may break the record!
Great baby too!!!
But where is the bling halter?

Red (clapping)

justme

So....what name did you go with??? I think Sheeza fool for you should be it...She looks like such a lovergirl!

LinZ

I start as early as I can. She actually had a halter on breifly the day she was born. Sort of like imprinting with foals..I picked her feet up..scratched her head and belly and back legs. Now at 2 weeks she leads well, set up wth a showstick already and I clipped her today. All preparing her for 1) showing on her momma as a pr and 2) showing by herself. lol the Bling halter is still a little bit big for her...and I still haven't fully decided on a name. Super sweet baby though. lol.. (cow)

DL

LinZ said:
    I start as early as I can. She actually had a halter on breifly the day she was born. Sort of like imprinting with foals..I picked her feet up..scratched her head and belly and back legs. Now at 2 weeks she leads well, set up wth a showstick already and I clipped her today. All preparing her for 1) showing on her momma as a pr and 2) showing by herself. lol the Bling halter is still a little bit big for her...and I still haven't fully decided on a name. Super sweet baby though. lol.. (cow)

Nice baby and really nice plan to work with them - maybe you should have a name the baby contest!

ps somebody tell me what a bling halter is (sheepishly, sorry Show Heifer  ;)

red

What DL? You've never seen a bling halter? Bramha Girl makes them & someone bought Linz a green one for her new calf.

rascal%20with%20iridescent%20halter%20full.jpg

red

My kids finally got out today. It was dry enough!

Attachments

• tootie.jpg
    tootie.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 210
  • trixi1.jpg
    trixi1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 207
  • T&T.jpg
    T&T.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 175

cowz

Tootie is a cutie!!!!  Isnt it nice for things to dry out????

We had an 1.5" of rain last Wed.  Today the sun came out and all the calves looked like tiny beached whales taking it in.  I love spring!!

red

Tootie is going to be one of those natural clowns. She's a character already!
Yes, it's finally spring here. The ground hog must have given up his hold.

Red