The Passing of a Legend! Another Great Sire Goes Down!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Pleasant Grove Farms

just saw JPJ at Genex in Mitchell not so long ago;
the guys at Genex were bragging about what a super sound bull he was for being as old as he was.....
would think there would be plenty of semen around yet; hope they don't jack up the price too much.

aj

I think I had four or five calves out jpj. I actually used a son this summer on a small pasture. I think jpj WILL improve calving ease and will reduce cow size. And his calves are really kinda stylish(a bit brisketly) for a th free individual. FLESHING ability is a big plus on him.

NHR

I really like our Jake's Proud Jazz calves. My daughters current show heifer is a JPJ calf. Unbeaten in class at the Texas majors this year.

Attachments

• Scanned img100.jpg
    Scanned img100.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 253

shortdawg

He's been good for us - he does what he does very well - some don't like him - some do - his calves have always been easy keeping for us.

markh

Sorry to hear about the loss of this Great Bull....Fortunately we Have one of his Best sons available.  We are taking orders on him Now.  $25/straw minimum 10 units.  Certificates available as well.

He is breeding True to his Sire.  Call 405-203-9841 to place orders.  Siring replacement females, show steers.  TH/PH free breed him to all of your Dirty Femailes.

Picture attached

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 255

dsmith16

markh said:
Sorry to hear about the loss of this Great Bull....Fortunately we Have one of his Best sons available.  We are taking orders on him Now.  $25/straw minimum 10 units.  Certificates available as well.

He is breeding True to his Sire.  Call 405-203-9841 to place orders.  Siring replacement females, show steers.  TH/PH free breed him to all of your Dirty Femailes.

Picture attached

What bull is this? I like the looks of him :)

markh

We call him SMooth Jazz.  If your interested Let me know.  Thanks for your interest