"The Rest of the Story" non cattle

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortdawg

Man I hate to hear that - he was one of the great men in America. I guess God is now filling him in on the rest of the story ! RIP Mr. Harvey - you sure made your mark on a lot of folks.

Jill

He is a happy man, after being married for that many years, I couldn't imagine his living long without his wife, he adored her.

kdukart

O my goss he died thats sad he was the best guy to listen to in the morning on the radio. :mad:

justintime

He was a regular on Canadian radio as well and for the past number of years had a Canadian version of his daily radio show. He was a  remarkable man and he will be missed. He was unique in this business for having a big dose of common sense, along with morality and good taste. He was one of the great story tellers of our time.

Show Heifer

I listened to Mr.Harvey regularly. He was the only one that could lay it on without being politically correct and get away with it.  I will never forget when the tornados hit Missourt and Kansas several years ago.  A week later, many of the communities that were devastated had pulled together and rebuilt darn near everything. (Some were Amish communities, some were not). After the story I vividly remember Mr.Harvey saying. "Wow, maybe New Orleans could learn a thing or two about helping themselves from these wonderful people."  Amen Mr. Harvery. Amen.

doubled

That is sad we so much enjoyed his wit, humor and insite on the world
A true loss

MYT Farms

Boy, the whole family was saddened to hear it.  :'( But, now he is with the good Lord and in a better place. He will be missed, though.