There once was a bull...................

Help Support Steer Planet:

mark tenenbaum

outspoken said:
Doc said:
The 3 Cedar Curve animals that come to mind are (besides Farrah and Colleen):
1) Cedar Curve Michaelangelo - Mikes' Cujo son that Dale Muck used , then ended up at Dr Edigers in MD I think.
2) Cedar Curve Briana - A big ole stout Powerplay dtr that Phil Hamilton down here in TN bought, I think it was at one of the 20/20 sales they had at Stoneleas' during the NAILE. Didn't ever really ever produce anything, but she wasn't ever really given a chance at Phils'.
3) Cedar Curve Peaches - a heifer that did some winning for Billy Zack Taylors' dtr. She produced some pretty good cattle. I had a Courier dtr of hers' at one point and I sold her to OHB.

Doc-- both of those cow's mother's-- is a moneyball pedigree...  T-bone x Full spectrum...  T-bone is a bull we are using still today, and plan to use more in the future.////  HEY DUDE-ARDEN was sorta 1 of my buddies when he came to Louisville-and we both liked Maines-and BROCKMUELLER cattle to tone down the train wrecks-WHAT ABOUT GB QUANES CRUISER?-do a little homework and let me know if any of the Cedar Curve genetics go back to him O0

PS. how far from Jonsboro are you?

kfacres

Mark-- I knew I could count on you-- I figured I could get a rile out of you with saying your comment doesn't count. <party>

Quane's Cruiser is the bull called T-bone by the Preheim's and Hager. 

Robsten has TONS of T-bone in the cows-- as do I now.  Cedar Curve also back in the day.  Hager has a bunch of semen as well on him.  Robsten has yearling heifers sired by T-bone, and has plans to use him again shortly. 

Short story on T-bone--  Hager found him as a calf-- and bought him to be a steer. After which- Arden found him- and wanted to buy him for a bull-- and it was agreed upon that the two would own him and use him as a bull.  He worked tremendous in all three places for many years-- including the production of some tremendous cows-- like Colleen's mother being one of them- and Farrah's too I believe.  That bull would have been a killer steer though I hear.  Anyways, fast forward 30 years-- and both parties still alive-- feel strongly that he needs to be used again-- maybe not for direct offspring-- but for his daughters.  The modern T=bone daughters I saw didn't have enough shit to them for today== but Garris is convinced- it's his daughters that will excell when mated back Maine.  I'm just a young pup-- but I'll have to agree.