Thick Bull? You aint gonna use one anyway

Help Support Steer Planet:

mark tenenbaum

SO WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS OF THE CATTLE PEOPLE  TOOK THE TIME TO SUGGEST AND THEN HAD TO DEFEND AGAINST THE TIRED POMPOUS AG SCHOOL ELETIST REHASHED PSEUDO SCIENTIFIC  CRAP BECAUSE WE WERE JUST MERE MORTALS TRYING TO BE HELPFULL?-BASED UPON YOUR ORIGINAL POST THAT WAS NOT SUBJECT TO BWS, HEREDITARY TRAITS, GENETIC DEFECTS, ANY OUTLIERS OUT THERE ON THE THREAD ?_DID YOU BOTHER TO LOOK??-OR DID YOU EXPECT TO MAKE CATTLE THICKER BASED UPON SOME REASSURANCE FROM YOUR LITTLE CIRCLE THAT AS LONG AS YOU ADHERE TO AND REINFORCE YOUR VERY LIMITED PERCEPTIONS OF WHAT OTHER CATTLE ARE OUT THERE? SO THAT YOU CAN WATCH THE PEASANTS SCURRY TO THE FORE WITH NILL PROOF WITH WHICH TO REINFORCE WHAT YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF CONSIDERING?-READ BETWEEN THE LINES "KID"-I FIGURED THAT FROM THE VERY BEGINNING-JUST BORED-BUT I DONT JERK PEOPLE AROUND O0

trevorgreycattleco

What the hell man. I was just following that thread. I didn’t have anything to ad. I didn’t know those were the rules. I didn’t know if I didn’t respond immediately I was just screwing with people. How in the hell do you know what I would use and wouldn’t. ?  One person disagrees with you and you then assume some conspiracy against you? Come on man. You have lots of good suggestions. I sure as hell ain’t no kid and I sure didn’t start that thread to set people up for attacks or whatever you think is going on. Dude you just got triggered. Calm down. I was trying to post to that thread and it kept saying server error. I tried to reply three times and it wouldn’t post. So I’m trying on this thread.

trevorgreycattleco

Last time I checked I don’t have a circle. I have friends like you do. I also debate cattle all the time with those friends. We don’t always agree but we have the same goals in mind. I appreciate your input on that other thread. Sorry I didn’t acknowledge your efforts

RyanChandler

The ag school elitist part  (lol) -  I'm guessing neither e6 or myself have ever dawned an Ag class one.  e6 might have sat in one in hopes of running down a farmer's daughter but he doesn't come across as the FFA type to me  <beer>

mark tenenbaum

-XBAR- said:
The ag school elitist part  (lol) -  I'm guessing neither e6 or myself have ever dawned an Ag class one.  e6 might have sat in one in hopes of running down a farmer's daughter but he doesn't come across as the FFA type to me  <beer>  So I guess that eliminates college-figured as much-there go your genetic assesments bucko O0

mark tenenbaum

Never took ag-and did college and graduate school-is your MBA in Ag are you just BSING your way through the genetic rants you post? There again there are various undergraduate degrees in agriculture-last time I got called old was in a bar in West Va -I told him Id A been your father but a dog beat me over the fence O0

Gargan

-XBAR- said:
SEA said:
JASON. PLEASE REMOVE THIS POST.  THANK YOU!

Jason, please remove SEA and direct her (I mean surely?) towards a platform she may feel more secure in- here’s a suggestion:
https://www.infantandtoddlerforum.org
I'm sure xbar has spent a lot of time on that forum wondering how he turned out to be such a spoiled brat and how he may have respected people more if hed had his ass kicked more as a child .  <rock>

RyanChandler

You know what they say it’s never too late to learn.  From the brazenness of your comment, it’s as if you think you might be the one to step up and show em all how it’s done?

mark tenenbaum

Rules of MY THREAD-No writing a check your butt cant cash-Gargan is from West Va and grew up in a rough poor area  with a bunch of older brothers-he may be well educated etc-but hes 6-2 or so and very polite and reserved and also very tough. That's because coming from that environment when people get set off-things get ugly in an immediate fashion-No arrogant duck walking posturing,no mouthy banter-no warning.  O0

Gargan

-XBAR- said:
You know what they say it’s never too late to learn.  From the brazenness of your comment, it’s as if you think you might be the one to step up and show em all how it’s done?
Texas is to far for me to travel for a lost cause.

Gargan

Everyone's a tough guy behind a keyboard. All I'd have to do is bring up how your bull from jit didn't pan out and youd burst in tears . Simple as that

RyanChandler

(lol) now that’s funny.  I’d dare you to say a word to my face about him swindling me out of 6 grand.  That’d be an ass whipping coming your way for sure.  If you’re anywhere in your avatar picture, you’re gonna need to bring one of your comrades because there’s nobody in that picture that would even come close to opening their mouth like that to me in person.

Gargan

-XBAR- said:
(lol) now that’s funny.  I’d dare you to say a word to my face about him swindling me out of 6 grand.  That’d be an ass whipping coming your way for sure.  If you’re anywhere in your avatar picture, you’re gonna need to bring one of your comrades because there’s nobody in that picture that would even come close to opening their mouth like that to me in person.
Thanks for the validation  (lol)

kiblercattle

Holy cow you guys this is like watching high school girls fight. Who the hell cares about your guys problems let's get back to talking about cattle instead of calling each other names.

Latest posts