This kids...is a show steer.

Help Support Steer Planet:

jconner2088

Ill give a little free plug....Jared has been raising them for years. He was my ag teacher in high school. Most of the cows I run go back to his stuff. I have seen this calf in person and he is all that and a bag of sun chips.

mark tenenbaum

So far watched a PHENOMINAL steer sake Days Show steers-BIG Hereford APPEARING steer sale-Alot of them and THEY WERE GOODThe top two were 22000 and 24000-There were only 3 of this breed-THE TOP WAS 45500-and they averaged over 21000-blowing everything else in the weeds-AND IM TALKING IMPECCABLE CATTLE FOR SHOW STEERS The video Explains it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdu7mG8fz1w&list=PL1S1fX_0PfCwUYlO-Lk2SsX1oB490F_2Q&index=26&t=0s      O0

THIS FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS IS ONE HELL OF AN ANIMAL <party> <beer>

ska

YES!  very badass steer. what is the best/most $$ steer you have ever seen

mark tenenbaum

Private Treaty 2019 DJS Outsider Shorthorn Plus Jim Compton and Griener I think were the guys involved with him <beer>-He was close in price to the one in the video-quality wise blows away everything Ive seen in years-And Im not Stuck On Shorthorns awesome cattle are awesome cattle-He was just THE BEST O0

mark tenenbaum

Guess its a Texas thing-I sat and watched a bunch of Hereford appearing Bring 7-27000 +_- Three shorthorns brought 4-45500 They averaged $21000 to lead an incredible JMO sale Its clearly not about winning a County fair in those price ranges-To each his own,but my hats off to guys that can create that kind of quality  O0

knabe

kentuckyguy said:
Maybe im not understand but what good is a $15,000 steer after the show season is over?

bragging rights, food on the table for all the suppliers used to feed it, grow hair etc.

we all get it.

what good is a corvette, ferrari or anything else?

WinterSpringsFarm

knabe said:
kentuckyguy said:
Maybe im not understand but what good is a $15,000 steer after the show season is over?

bragging rights, food on the table for all the suppliers used to feed it, grow hair etc.

we all get it.

what good is a corvette, ferrari or anything else?

At least I'm not punching a hole in a corvettes head after a year. LOL

mark tenenbaum

No its punching a hole in your wallet unless you dont drive it and wait 10-15 years to sell it with no thousands of dollars in jackpot money to offset the purchase-Hard to say which unit is the worst investment A new vettes more than $50000 O0