Thought everyone could use a laugh

Help Support Steer Planet:

frostback

How thoughtful that he didnt want to get blood from the other student on his shirt. He is just trying to make his mothers job easier. lol

MCC

Guess I must be getting really OLD but I don't see anything funny about this. If one of my kids would have brought that home they would have gotten a lot worse than detention!

firesweepranch

MCC said:
Guess I must be getting really OLD but I don't see anything funny about this. If one of my kids would have brought that home they would have gotten a lot worse than detention!

You know, I was thinking the same thing!  O0

OKshorthorn

Haha, no doubt MCC. I see your point, I have no idea who this kid is, got it in a forwarded email. I'm 27 and I think my dad would still light my butt up if I acted like that.

wyatt

sounds like one of my Friends named Jake ironically haha  (thumbsup) i once got a detention for asking to go to the bathroom.... it was dumb

vanridge

my boys would be in big trouble if they did something like that!

sat through a bio class once that was putting everyone to sleep when a student put a book on his head in the middle of it and said "look I'm a house" He got detention for that. A week later with the same teacher he got detention when answering a chemistry question with "its boron you moron!" I don't think the boy's filter between his mouth and brain was working.