Attachments

• DSC_0058.JPG
    DSC_0058.JPG
    432.9 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC_0077.JPG
    DSC_0077.JPG
    762.1 KB · Views: 227

sackshowcattle

not sure if selling or keeping yet. Its early still but never had a calf with as much bone as him this early so might be worth keeping. On the other hand already have 15 half sisters in the herd.

knabe

polled?

sell him, keep a semen interest.

if hes pha free make sure he doesnt die from lightening or something else and get him collected before his particles break.

a little on the cute headed side.

Aussie

sackshowcattle

he is out of a son we moved to a place that has nothing but pasture and farm land so last 2 years has been building facilities so no place or time to do AI. hoping to have the last of it finished for AI next year again.
He's not clubby he will register PB. The pics are a little deceiving my hand wont wrap all the way around his rear legs. In person he looks like rounded off 4x4's are put on his back legs.

sackshowcattle

No hes not false advertised just put up the big names if you want full, sire is icepick x executive. dam is chill factor x pld pursuit. most of my herd goes back to older blood lines a lot of people havent heard of or used in a while. Not trying to decieve anyone. If he doesnt change or get sick or something like that to make him go backwards I think he is good.  just wanted other peoples opinion.