Thoughts on this guy

Help Support Steer Planet:

oakview

He's a little different than what we typically see in Iowa, but he looks like he has all the basics you could want.  Good top line, adequate muscling, appears to be sound on his feet and legs, long bodied enough.  Looks plenty attractive enough to me for that arena. 

jconner2088

Lol I can only tell ya what's on the top side of this guy, cause bottom side comes from Carter airharts herd and sometimes that can be a tightly gaurded secret  lol

mark tenenbaum

I was talking WAY BACK-as far as beefmaster or gert influence: hence the shorthorn and hereford -Probably 40 plus years ago-As far as alot of those Heinz 57 Texas Cattle-They are way cool and come from masters of x breeding or a large number of trials and errors-The good ones are very good we dont know about the bad ones-just like we dont know what they are O0

CAB

So please give us his pedigree as far as what you know even if it is just like on a 1/2 SM or whatever you know about the bottom side. I really like the looks of your bull.

jconner2088

He is a king of swing on an american of carter airharts.... not really sure what the cow was guy i bought him off of wasnt told. Im sure if i really wanted to know i could call carter and he would tell me. King of swing is a american cross bull believe in me × beefmaster.