thoughts on this steer!

Help Support Steer Planet:

clementcattle

looks like he will be pretty good at about 1300 pounds when he softens up and gets a little deeper.  Try and keep rinsing to get that piss stain off of him.  Looks like a good project fat steer for a county fair, make sure you take pride and present him your best. good luck!

twistedhshowstock

I think he is adequately thick and fairly stylish, is he going to a county show?  Keep workin that hair on him, especially if its a fit show.  Biggest need is for him to be deeper bodied, get some beet pulp or cotton seed hull in his diet to add some fiber and help drop him in the middle some and I think he will be a fun one for you.

tcole_KOFFA

these picyures were taken in early oct. ill put some new ones on today. his hair is actually pretty nice and he has gotten alot deeper middle. he's coming along.

simmyman67

He's a nice steer. He has plenty show ring appeal, lots of length of side, well put together. and if he's gotten deeper then I bet he looks really good now.

CANsteer

twistedhshowstock said:
I think he is adequately thick and fairly stylish, is he going to a county show?  Keep workin that hair on him, especially if its a fit show.  Biggest need is for him to be deeper bodied, get some beet pulp or cotton seed hull in his diet to add some fiber and help drop him in the middle some and I think he will be a fun one for you.