Tigerwoods Steer Calf 4 sale!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

NSF

whoever edited that picture needs to brush up a bit on their craft. also this is the first time ive seen someone piece a picture together like that. they took the front end from a different picture, you can see the line in the shoulder and above the front leg.

Jacob B

That picture is just a little too funny looking.  Not trying to be mean, but it is just cut up a bit too much

russfarm

I noticed the same thing.  You can tell the steer wasn't really standing in front of that corn field either, rather it was copied and pasted there.
I don't mind the copy and paste part, but it bothers me that the actual picture was altered.  Kind of makes you wonder what it really looks like?

GFC#22

There Is a different picture sorry about all that i guess i didn't notice that until I opened it up so i talked to the person and this is a good picture I'm truly sorry about all this

russfarm

Why did this guy doctor up your picture?  Didn't do you any favors, that's for sure.

Jacob B

Now that picture looks better.  He just looks green in that picture, instead of well, I just don't know in the other.  I don't mind the background at all.  If that's where you had to take it then so be it.  I will be looking at the calf and not the background as much anyway.

GFC#22

No its a completely different picture but ya that backround was fine but i wasn't to happy when i seen the pic was messed up i had a talk with the person and its all good now like i said before sorry bout all this.

Silver

well its not as bad as I though it was, I thought you had photoshopped the head and neck of another calf onto a different one.

GFC#22

o no didn't do that the person that took the pic i guess and put a differant frontend on the calf from the same calf but a differant proof