Time to Think Of Next Years Bulls for service

Help Support Steer Planet:

Chief

It's time to start thinking about what bulls we are all gonna use next year of our cows,
So many of our females are TH & PHC carriers. We need some sincere thought of what to breed them to. I realize some folks don't care and throw away deformed calves as a cost of operation. Us smaller operations can't do that.
Start putting on you thinking caps and lets converse on this link and pick the best CLEAN bulls we can find. I can foresee and change in popularity of some of these "Hot Carrier bulls" becoming not so hot.
So here it is. Lets all run with and get together and pick the "BEST CLEAN CLUB CALF BULLS" to clean up this mess.

Chief

kfacres

Chief said:
It's time to start thinking about what bulls we are all gonna use next year of our cows,
So many of our females are TH & PHC carriers. We need some sincere thought of what to breed them to. I realize some folks don't care and throw away deformed calves as a cost of operation. Us smaller operations can't do that.
Start putting on you thinking caps and lets converse on this link and pick the best CLEAN bulls we can find. I can foresee and change in popularity of some of these "Hot Carrier bulls" becoming not so hot.
So here it is. Lets all run with and get together and pick the "BEST CLEAN CLUB CALF BULLS" to clean up this mess.

Chief

I have to refrain from commenting on this one.. good luck with that search...  far too many oxymoron's in your quote