Tipton, IA show 10/16/10

Help Support Steer Planet:

Chap

posted in upcoming shows.  Great Show for the new crop of calves.  Chad Holtkamp is judging.  $500 for champ steer and heifer.  flyer attached

Attachments

• Blake Sievers Memorial Show Flyer.pdf
    98.6 KB · Views: 240

iowabeef

There is a small motel in Tipton, also an Econolodge on I-80 at the West Branch exit and Iowa city is about 25 miles away with a number of motels.  We usually stay in Cedar Rapids(about 40 miles away) as we go to the kirkwood show the next day....

iowabeef

I don't have a lot of details handy right now but I know it is always the day after Tipton and so makes for a great weekend of showing.  The tipton show always draws a big crowd of cattle and it a lot of fun.  Kirkwood doesn't have quite as many but is still a pretty big show.  If you go to Kirkwood Community College's Website and look under I believe the hoof and horn club you should be able to find details.

mooch

Also a lot of good motels and restraunts in Muscatine and Iowa City

Show Steaks

look under hoof and horn club and it should be there, dont quote me but i believe its the 17th, plenty of hotels close by as well

forcheyhawk

Show Steaks said:
look under hoof and horn club and it should be there, dont quote me but i believe its the 17th, plenty of hotels close by as well

Kirkwood College has a hotel on site now.  I'm not sure how they are priced or anything like that but I was by there for a sale a few weeks ago and it sure looked like it would be open now.

Here's a link to the hotel: http://www.thehotelatkirkwood.com/home