Titanium Calf pics.

Help Support Steer Planet:

j3cattleco

I know it is getting close to time to make breeding decisions for fall borns and wanted to include some pictures of a couple Titanium calves we are selling this fall.  The first one is a steer out of a simmi/maine cow.  and the second one is a heifer out of a lifeline cow.  If you have average cows that need fancied up Titanium needs to be considered.  He will clean up a front end and power one up like you can't believe.  I would watch using him on high powered cows as they will probably be too much. Also we didn't pull a single Titanium calf this spring.

Joshua

Attachments

• heifersmall.jpg
    heifersmall.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 203
  • tag1redosmall.jpg
    tag1redosmall.jpg
    932.3 KB · Views: 170

j3cattleco

I swapped out the pic of the steer for one we took today.  Like it alot better.  

High powered cows in my mind would be hotter blooded clubbier bred cows.  I think he will work best on just your average plainer made cows that are big sided maybe a tick too much set to there leg that have always just never thrown a calf with enough power.  That would be my suggestions at least.

Joshua

j3cattleco

Color wise I would say 90% color when used on black cows.  Both of these are out of black cows. We didn't breed him to any reds so don't know what he would do there. 

Joshua

j3cattleco

Gargan said:
isnt he out of gregory's Legally Blonde cow?

He is out of a full sister to Legally Blonde. 

Were excited to see how these calves continue on.  Pretty excited about that steer.

Joshua

j3cattleco

frostback said:
Could you post info about the sire? I am a sucker for smokes.

Titanium is a Red Hot out of a full sister to Legally Blonde.  He is owned by Levi Bond, Gregory Farms and Deeds Cattle.  Levi's number is 580-554-0370.  He will power a cow up and clean up front ends as good as any bull I have seen.  We try to protect him on his rib shape and soundness on his back wheels.  Attached is his picture if you have any other questions call Levi.

Joshua

Attachments

• _LEV0119 5x7_small.jpg
    _LEV0119 5x7_small.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 148