To ALL Members

Help Support Steer Planet:

Cowboy

Well everyone, here it is almost time for Christmas again, how time has flown by this year.

We have been blessed with many new friends this year, and alot of them are here as Steer Planet members. I won't list every one who has honored us with a donor or two -- or more even - this year, but there are many. For a while, we had over 80% of the cows here being from SP members, from all over the country.

Thank you all for coming, and hopefully when you left or leave in the future -- you were and are happy.

My goal every year is to produce excelent embryos from good cows -- we have accomplished that this year on almost every one who was here and even some that weren't!

The ones who just did so-so makes me wish I could have done better, and the ones who did very well makes me proud. We had both kinds as we all do.

The best part of the entire process is a happy customer, and the fact that I am able to do what I love to do, the good Lord has blessed me with this talent that I so much enjoy. I can only hope that I will be able to continue on for many more years, but I think time is starting to catch me some, things now hurt that I didn't know I had a few years ago -- hehehehe!

I wanted to make sure, as we hardly ever get around to sending out cards even though we get lots of them -- that every one knows that WE as a family and ME personally wish you all the best the season has to offer with your families and friends.

God Bless you all -- Merry Christmas from Terry, Denise and the boys!

(angel)

Telos

... And a Merry Christmas to you and your family, too.

I might have to go out and find me a cow for you to flush. I'll try to remember and bring a bottle of aspirin.    <cowboy>

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas as well.

wrc

Merry Christmas to you and your family Terry.  Looking forward to meeting you this spring.  The information that you provide to members of SP is great and I look forward to learning something every time I read one of your helpfull post.

cowgirl864

merry chirstmas, to your family, cowboy, i will probibly never bring you a donor, because we are in s.c., but we learn so much from your posts! i guess we will have to buy one in your neck of the woods! happy new year, cowgirl864

oakbar

Thanks for your help this year, Cowboy!!    I hope you and your family have a wondrous, joyous holiday season!!!  May God Bless!!

RSC

Merry Christmas Cowboy.  Hope to get back out your way this year.

Tony

Darkside

How can something so nice, come from a man that stands on the wrong end of a show cows? (lol)
                                                                Marry Christmas Cowboy
                                                                    See you Jan 10
                                                                        and Merry Christmas to everyone on Steer Planet