to all you Obama haters out there...

Help Support Steer Planet:

stick

Just saw OUR president on TV at the end of his speech on the fiscal cliff wish all Americans a "MERRY CHRISTMAS" not happy holidays as some of you would hope

ShowCalves2010

stick said:
Just saw OUR president on TV at the end of his speech on the fiscal cliff wish all Americans a "MERRY CHRISTMAS" not happy holidays as some of you would hope

Wow, that's one complex sentence that you had to process AND type....nice! You must be more intelligent than the average Democrat.

knabe

stick said:

So was bush YOUR president as well?

knabe

What is it with you libtards and hate?

Is it a drug?

Why do you hate diversity so much?

grandchamp58

Just because Obama said "Merry Christmas" doesn't make me think any different of him...When he used the term "Merry Christmas" really totally changes up his characteristic, policies, and views! (*sarcastic tone*) I hate to tell you but posting that stuff on a cattle website in which most participants are farmers and agricultural supporters may not be the best idea you've ever had...

RyanChandler

grandchamp58 said:
Just because Obama said "Merry Christmas" doesn't make me think any different of him...When he used the term "Merry Christmas" really totally changes up his characteristic, policies, and views! (*sarcastic tone*) I hate to tell you but posting that stuff on a cattle website in which most participants are farmers and agricultural supporters may not be the best idea you've ever had...

I have hope that even those that are 'behind the times' will eventually catch up.

cowman 52

Given a choice between Obama and my ex AND her mother for Christmas dinner------

Give me a can of veinnna sausage, the heel of a loaf of bread, and a Luke warm coors lite--and I don't drink <beer>

knabe

-XBAR- said:

elaborate
[/quote]

Liberals preach diversity but hate towards those who are conservative.

You could start with

Newsbusters.com and thegatewaypundit but somehow most liberals are not into seeing how they look in someone's eyes who disagree with them.  SOmehow I doubt liberals will question their positions. I used to be a liberal until I paid my first property tax. I even thought single payer was a good idea and I didn't understand the merits of competition as school won't teach you that very often. You almost have to find it On your own as its hard to find as the media demonizes it. They don't understand it at all and if they do, they hate it cause that means they have to work. Work is for people who can be taxed or exPloited for their vote.

trevorgreycattleco

Give me a break. Obama is a joke. The govt is a joke. If you can't see this, your head is so far up your ass you may suffocate. Sorry but your post is ridiculous. Wake up.

hntwhitetail

I don't understand why say 6% of the population has to try to push their veiws down the other 94% of the country, I'm talking about everywhere you look you have to be concerned w/ the gay and lesbian populataion.  You see it everywhere... movies.. tv..  I do a lot of work in a big city, it makes me sick how our government pays for and gives people great housing and they just tear it up.....  I guess if you don't work for something, you don't learn to take care of it....

RyanChandler

knabe said:
-XBAR- said:

elaborate

Liberals preach diversity but hate towards those who are conservative.

You could start with

Newsbusters.com and thegatewaypundit but somehow most liberals are not into seeing how they look in someone's eyes who disagree with them.  SOmehow I doubt liberals will question their positions. I used to be a liberal until I paid my first property tax. I even thought single payer was a good idea and I didn't understand the merits of competition as school won't teach you that very often. You almost have to find it On your own as its hard to find as the media demonizes it. They don't understand it at all and if they do, they hate it cause that means they have to work. Work is for people who can be taxed or exPloited for their vote.

[/quote]

When you throw these terms "liberal" and "conservative" around so loosely its difficult, for me at least, to know what you're categorizing. Are you talking socially or fiscally?  I am as socially liberal as they come but my disdain for many social conservatives doesn't necessarily come from their conservative social beliefs but from their intolerance for any other point of view.

The wealthiest individuals I know are LIBERALS.  How can you make references about liberals not working or their lack of tax paying when, statistically, thats just not the case?

knabe

A liberal is liberal with someone else's money but conservative with theirs

A conservative is conservative with other peoples money and liberal with their own.  

Also, liberals generally are synonymous with progressive.
This movement started in force around the time of Woodrow Wilson who tried to jam down our throats the league of nations , confined with fdr and Johnson and Kennedy's including joe. Lots of "conservatives" are in this group and along with se rich liberals, are essentially fascists but the word is associated with nazis so it has lost its definition. Read about the fellow travelers. The loved Mussolini and Stalin. Lots more but you probably won't read about it.

twc77

Seriously? Do we really have to read this crap for the next four years. Can both sides set their hate threshhold back to zero and maybe start fresh and think off new and improved reasons to loathe the opposite half of the country from where we find ourselves. give it a rest after all, it is Christmas...jeez

knabe

Dont really see the offense. All it means is that both sides think there is too much government interference.

Each side does all it can to impose their will on the other instead of seek the minimum necessary to allow commerce.

It's going to keep happening till we wake up and elect enough people who don't have a professional career I politics.

For whatever reason we refuse to do it. When people die in office, things are seriously out of hand.

Gargan

I would at least like to of seen our president have a real job for 1 time in his life and been able to manage his own money for once. I do not hate the guy, i actually would like to have him on my over 30 basketball league team (if i played,lol), but thats about all he's really qualified to do IMO.

iowabeef

twc77 said:
   Seriously? Do we really have to read this crap for the next four years. Can both sides set their hate threshhold back to zero and maybe start fresh and think off new and improved reasons to loathe the opposite half of the country from where we find ourselves. give it a rest after all, it is Christmas...jeez

First of all-no YOU don't have to read anything.  But as it is outlined in our constitution, people have the right to discuss and say what they like on the subject.  MANY of us are VERY against the philosophies, policies and beliefs of the current people in charge.  Just because our side didn't do a better  job of manipulating the media and reaching out to the uninformed does not mean you give up your core beliefs and convictions.  Are you really saying that when you loose an election you should give up what you believe in?  If that is the case, then the original beliefs were not very strong.  A discussion of differences is completely different than "hate" as you characterize it.  The rhetoric from the left is much more personally directed and hatefilled than that from conservatives. It really all boils down to the fact that conservatives discuss issues and policy while liberals discuss people.

knabe

iowabeef said:
   Seriously? Do we really have to read this crap for the next four years.

free speech is so 1700's.  eliminate anyone who doesn't agree with me.  use new laws if necessary because not opening a new post is just so difficult and all those people i want to bring over to my cause might think differently than me so to control them, i need to keep them away to things that might undermine my beliefs.

seriously, you have to read it until free speech is dead.  threads are clearly marked.  perhaps your discipline needs improvement.

iowabeef

knabe said:
iowabeef said:
   Seriously? Do we really have to read this crap for the next four years.

free speech is so 1700's.  eliminate anyone who doesn't agree with me.  use new laws if necessary because not opening a new post is just so difficult and all those people i want to bring over to my cause might think differently than me so to control them, i need to keep them away to things that might undermine my beliefs.

seriously, you have to read it until free speech is dead.  threads are clearly marked.  perhaps your discipline needs improvement.
AMEN!