To Gocanes719

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Heifer

In light of the other thread (and in hopes of not making this site like all the others where a disagreement gets ugly), I hope me personally didn't turn you off, if I did, I am sorry. I think we were both just trying to get a point acrossed to each other. I welcome your opinion!
But, I ask you what part of Texas and what grade you teach because I have a cousin that is a FFA instructor in extreme north Texas. And I have two friends families that are down there. One just moved and is looking for new connections for showing calves and lambs. Thought you might be able to help. 
I also am helping with several 4-H groups up here on several projects and was hoping to exchange some ideas on community projects, fund raisers. I am always looking for new ideas!!!  O0
Anyway, heres my olive branch and I hope you continue to visit....this site usually isn't like the other sites...we all like to have fun, make fun of each other, and enjoy disagreeing! Hope to hear from ya soon! :)

farmboy

CANES IS SHORT FOR HURRICANES, THE MASCOT OR NICKNAME OF UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI IN FLORIDA. GOCANES MUST HAVE WENT THERE TO BE A FAN FROM TEXAS, U KNOW LONGHORNS AND WHAT NOT