To: Hollywood 27-Info on Full Sib to Mama's Boy??

Help Support Steer Planet:

SEA

To: Ernie Fischer

Awhile back you mentioned that you own a bull that is a full brother to Mama's Boy, and that you thought he was the best Meyer 734 x WAG Harietta son available.  Also, that you would be promoting him this spring and have pictures of him and his offspring.

What is your bulls name, and where can we find the marketing promo's, photos of him and calves sired by him, etc.

Thanks,

Hollywood27

Actually I own 2 full brothers to all the Meyer X Hairetta's.  Exorcist is the most complete I believe.  I currently calving the 1st heifers out of Exorcist and I'm very happy.  Awesome uddered, good milker and great momma's.  I have been in touch with a semen promoter to get the pictures and word out and hopefully we have something done by the end of the week.  We have had a worse then normal winter and like everyone I'm running behind.  In the next couple of weeks I will try to get some pictures of some 1st calf heifers and replacements.  Thanks for the inquiry.  Call with any questions 307.851.0639

SEA

Hollywood27 said:
Actually I own 2 full brothers to all the Meyer X Hairetta's.  Exorcist is the most complete I believe.  I currently calving the 1st heifers out of Exorcist and I'm very happy.  Awesome uddered, good milker and great momma's.  I have been in touch with a semen promoter to get the pictures and word out and hopefully we have something done by the end of the week.  We have had a worse then normal winter and like everyone I'm running behind.  In the next couple of weeks I will try to get some pictures of some 1st calf heifers and replacements.  Thanks for the inquiry.  Call with any questions 307.851.0639
Ernie:

How about a picture of Exorcist himself?  Would you post a photo of him on here?  Also, do you have a ad running in any of the cattle publications?  If so which magazine and which months issue?  Thanks

Woody

Same here, I would like to see any info you have available.      SEA  I see we share a common intrest in the Meyer sons (thumbsup)

SEA

Woody said:
Same here, I would like to see any info you have available.      SEA  I see we share a common intrest in the Meyer sons (thumbsup)

Hey Woody,

F.Y.I.

I spoke with a lady @ Cattle Visons today and she told me that they have some sexed female semen available on "King Meyer".

<beer>

SEA

Hollywood27 said:

To Hollywood 27:

Any sexed female semen on Exorcist and what is the price?  Please.

Also, please let us know how you come out with the "Semen Promoter".  Thanks,

Hollywood27

We have finally dried out here so I will try to shoot some pictures this weekend.  We have several very nice calves on the ground out of Exorcist and the first exorcist heifers are calving currently.  I also will try to get some pictures of yearling bulls and older fall heifers.  Shoudl be able to put together a nice sampling.  Bear in mind that they won't be clipped and washed just in their working clothes.  Thanks Ernie

SEA

That would ge great.  Look forward to seeing the photos.  (clapping)

Thanks,