TOOL (Full brother to Whiplash)

Help Support Steer Planet:

SJ8965

This is our full brother to Whiplash, we call him TOOL.  He's a flush brother to Backlash T1 that Todd Hixon and I raised. We always figured he was by far the better bull.  His calves have been stout, hairy, big boned, and good.  We are very excited to finally be able to start promoting this bull.  We also have two full sisters in our ET program, and half sisters as well.  We are proud to say that the old C17 cow (whiplash's dam) is still here and looking good at 17 years of age.  We have some very exciting sons and daughters.  Here is a link to his page at Hoffman AI where he's being collected. http://hoffmanaibreeders.com/otherbulls/tool.html

Skyler Jarman
[email protected]

Attachments

• tool.jpg
    tool.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 331

CAB

What is the hair quality look like & price per unit please? Who's handling sales or the best way to get semen? Thanks

SJ8965

He's pretty good haired for a 4  almost 5 year old bull.  He has good leg hair.  He has straight workable hair, and his calves have had the same.  He is handled by SEK, Top Sires, Cattle Visions, and we have it priced at $25 per unit.  We do have some sexed available.

sue

I dont know anything about the bloodlines BUT i LOVE THat  YOU MENTION THE 17 YR OLD DAM .

nice bull too.

RSC

Do you have any pictures of his calves?  What is his frame score?  Will he downsize his calves? Thanks for sharing,  if he breeds close to whiplash this looks like a good one to try.

The link states that he is Maine, if so what % and what is his RN?  Tried a search and couldn't find him.
Tony

Eat Beef

She (C17) is actually out of a cross bred cow that had simmy x angus influence and was sired by a bull called Lash, who was a Cunia son. Good old cow there too.
Was wondering why it took so long to come out with him as well, guess we'll never know.
Does Hixon still own this bull with you Skyler?
Another question, who put up your sexed semen? I know Hoffman A.I. doesn't do it.

LostFarmer

Meyer is a good bull and all but this mating gets a huge kick from the bottom side.  That cow must be one hell of a cow.  She made bulls that are still round barreled and soft out of Meyer.  She had to be something.  Does anyone have pictures of this old girl?  I would love to see her both now and as a younger cow.  This is at least the 4th bull of this mating that I know of.  I wonder what Fat Butt would do on her or maybe Dream On?  Guess I will have to wonder...

LostFarmer

This is Backlash T1.  The bulls look pretty similar to me. 
BACKLASH.jpg

aandtcattle

I really like this bull. You can talk hair and bone and look all you want but what I like is that cow-maker appearance and the vibe of longevity.  COOL BULL!

SJ8965

Eat Beef said:
Was wondering why it took so long to come out with him as well, guess we'll never know.
Does Hixon still own this bull with you Skyler?
Another question, who put up your sexed semen? I know Hoffman A.I. doesn't do it.

He has been used HARD since he was a yearling in Wyoming and never was in good enough shape to get a picture. We wanted to prove him too.  Todd does not own him any longer, I have him here now and have been able to get this picture and some promotion done. We are sending it to sexing technologies in Texas.

SJ8965

LostFarmer said:
Meyer is a good bull and all but this mating gets a huge kick from the bottom side.  That cow must be one hell of a cow.  She made bulls that are still round barreled and soft out of Meyer.  She had to be something.  Does anyone have pictures of this old girl?  I would love to see her both now and as a younger cow.  This is at least the 4th bull of this mating that I know of.  I wonder what Fat Butt would do on her or maybe Dream On?  Guess I will have to wonder...
Trying to get her pictured, fighting weather.  Probably the first club calf cow ever pictured at 17.  She has worked on EVERYTHING we have used on her, Meyer, Irish Whiskey, Black Rhino, Double Struff, Full Flush, Heat Wave, New Look, all of them.

SJ8965

LostFarmer said:
This is Backlash T1.  The bulls look pretty similar to me. 
BACKLASH.jpg

The difference between them since they were babies is TOOL was always bigger hipper, stouter, bigger boned, and better haired.  Backlash was always just a little flat and plain. not near the bone or power and a little taller. I know this probably looks biased but thats the way we saw them since they were babies.

LostFarmer

SJ8965 said:
LostFarmer said:
Trying to get her pictured, fighting weather.  Probably the first club calf cow ever pictured at 17.  She has worked on EVERYTHING we have used on her, Meyer, Irish Whiskey, Black Rhino, Double Struff, Full Flush, Heat Wave, New Look, all of them.

I need a cow like this.  Sure thing cows are hard to come by.  What is this cow and where did she come from?  Did you and Hixon raise her?

CAB

For some reason I thought that Nate Lupher & his brother raised Whiplash. Did they sell the dam? She's red, right?