Top this bill

Help Support Steer Planet:

jason

I think there might be a small error in their numbers.  ::)  Talk about almost falling out of my chair.  My bill should have been around $200.00.  I spent an hour on the phone with them and they think they might have recorded the wrong number when they replaced the meter.

If for some reason you can't see the bill, it is a bill from Kansas Gas Service for $7,182.75.

Attachments

• gasbill.jpg
    gasbill.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 767

Torch

Wait for them to tell you to pay it and then they will be happy to give you a credit. :eek:

justintime

I hope you were at least able to stay warm last month. Maybe you should have just left the thermostat alone an put on a sweater... haha. I hope you were able to get this resolved. Surprises like this don't really don't help you " have a nice day"

CJC

justintime said:
I hope you were at least able to stay warm last month. Maybe you should have just left the thermostat alone an put on a sweater... haha. I hope you were able to get this resolved. Surprises like this don't really don't help you " have a nice day"
JIT

I think Jason was not only staying warm, The whole state of Kansas was to.

knabe

sure you don't have a leak?

smart meters are being installed in california for electricity so the government can be smart and turn off appliances during brown outs or for whatever because they won't issue permits for power plants, yet keep allowing immigration which only adds to the load.

the other trouble with smart meters, is being able to keep track yourself and bill reconciliation.  i have CNG and don't think i'll hook up.  i would also get solar if the battery issue wasn't such a hassle.  there is less and less reason to vote for government.  they will mandate appliances be smart meter compliant, which adds to cost, especially to poor people, the very people they continually profess to care about.  the only thing they care about is the pay and benefits disparity between themselves and the voting public.  so transparent.

Shady Lane

I think I see the problem here.

At the top of your bill it says something about "The gift of warmth program helps famillies pay their gas bill"

Awfully kind of you to pay for gas for a few dozen extra famillies.

Good on ya' Jaosn, that's mighty neighbourly!

<beer>

braunvieh

Was that the surge of warm air we felt a couple weeks ago when it got to the 50s out here? Thanks Jason!!!

jason

braunvieh said:
Was that the surge of warm air we felt a couple weeks ago when it got to the 50s out here? Thanks Jason!!!

Yeah, your welcome, I thought I would heat up KS and a few surrounding states.  A little late Christmas present.  (lol)

Jill

I do believe a bill like that would have given me a heart attack literally, I bet you about died!

knabe

my gas bill went down by about 35% with double pane windows, and about another 10% insulating the crawl space.

the % is based on gas used, not dollars.