topic icons

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

perhaps fluffer just hit on the solution to topics.

have a bigger,or more varied list of  icons we can pick from to put in the subject line so we don't have to feel so obvious and say (not cattle related).  i could have a special one called useless.

fluffer

Thats a good idea.  We could have a calf for cattle related, tractror for agriculture, smiley face for other, and a confused smiley face scratching his head for Knabes posts.  We really need to look into the confused smiley scratching his head so I can use it when I read knabes posts  ;)

Knabe, your not useless, I just don't understand you.  Im just not up there on your level I guess  ;D 

red

I've "talked" to Json & he's swamped this week. While get something figured out. I am a cranky old woman though & hate too many changes.  ::)

knabe

the icon column is already there, it would just be a way to use that field a little more creatively.  it would simply be adding a few icons to the library.

oakbar

I agree with the icon for KNABE's posts---I have been know to scratch my head after reading some of them.    As I've stated before, I really enjoy them but I need an hour or two with my dictionary sometimes to get the full meaning.  Could be my Iowegian upbringing and dictionary.

Is there one for a cranky, "age advanced" woman(remember this was self described )??    I never use the "O" word to describe a lady!!    It's kind of like the blonde at my house--I never use the "S" word--I just call her "vertically challenged"!!

Seriously, I think the idea of using icons is a good, easily workable idea!!

red

oakbar said:
I agree with the icon for KNABE's posts---I have been know to scratch my head after reading some of them.     As I've stated before, I really enjoy them but I need an hour or two with my dictionary sometimes to get the full meaning.   Could be my Iowegian upbringing and dictionary.

Is there one for a cranky, "age advanced" woman(remember this was self described )??    I never use the "O" word to describe a lady!!    It's kind of like the blonde at my house--I never use the "S" word--I just call her "vertically challenged"!!

Seriously, I think the idea of using icons is a good, easily workable idea!!

nope, I've felt old for the last 10 years. Now I'm offically going to be on the down slide. Actually got something from the AARP in the mail. wow what an ego killer.  ;)

oakbar

I've been getting that AARP crap for a while now.  I usually forward it to someone younger who takes themselves to seriously(IMO) with a note saying their advancing so rapidly that the AARP folks are willing to let them join under a hardship clause.

Getting older is not for the faint of heart---but it beats the alternative!!  I've been close enough to the alternative a couple of times to know how lucky we all really are!!

Show Dad

My kids told the gal at Mcdonald's I wanted the Sr discount coffee! Bad thing was she looked at me and discounted the price. :'( :'( :'(

I do like Knabe's idea (hmmm, that's scary ;))!

doubled

You all are sooooooooooooooo entertaining-
I think we need to go with the vote, the majority said NO CHANGE