Tornados hitting Nebraska Tonight!

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

Started in Kearney and has been tracking east and doing damage.  From what I've heard from local TV, 10-15 semis overturned on I-80 by Aroura,  One station reports damage at the Buffalo County Fairgrounds where the Classic is held.  They said that a Tornado collapsed a large wall in the Building where the Classic is held.
70-80 mile/Hr winds just about 10-15 miles south of us right now.
Take Care,

RSC

DiamondS

Large tornado in North Central, KS right now.  Near Kevin and Krik Jensen.  It's been on the ground for almost 2 hours.  Thinking of all in Kearney.  My folks live south of Kearney about 40 miles, and are keeping me posted.  Sounds pretty tough.  Hope everyone is ok!!

red

Who else lives near Kearney & is a larger breeder? The town name sounds familiar.
Certainly praying for them.
(angel)

Red

Turkey Creek Ranch

Yeah, we got REALLY lucky last night, we missed most of the stuff, just some wind and rain. The Kearney Fairgrounds is flat, the entire building is just a pile of rubble, the only thing that was left was the cement stands inside. Wasn't a good deal, hope everyone is ok.

Simmymom1

Is it just me or has this been an extremely bad tornado season so far??  This is very scary, and I am praying hard for all of those that have been involved ( humans and animals )  (angel)

fluffer

Yeah, that dang global warming- ;)
Did you hear that some of the other planets are also being effected??  Maybe we can talk Al gore into moving there and solving that problem.

Fluffer