TOTAL PACKAGE AND NEW LEVEL FOR SALE - REDUCED PRICE

Help Support Steer Planet:

TGH

Both bulls were resident herd sires for DeRouchey Cattle Company and Bushy Park Farms.  They were purchased from Bushy Park Farms last fall along with the semen inventory.  Both are listed with quite a few of the semen companies and the accounts would be transferred to the new owners.  I was planning on using them heavily, but have a chance to purchase an established registered Angus herd in it's entirety, so don't have a use for them.  These are two very good, proven bulls that have sired quite a few high sellers.  

DCC Total Package was a two time national show bull of the year.  Use on smaller framed broody females and he'll clean up the fronts, add hair and style.  Dam is one of the top Donors in the Bushy Park Herd.

Sire:  Hotline    Dam:  DCC 322H         AMA#337217

HAA New Level  can be used with confidence on heifers.( proven calving ease)  Probably the best sire in the breed for birth to weaning spread.  Will add power, performance and thickness.

Sire:  Hotline    Dam:  FJH Countess 443L         AMA#324454

Also includes semen inventory

Attachments

• TOTAL PACKAGE.jpg
    TOTAL PACKAGE.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,498
  • NEW LEVEL.jpg
    NEW LEVEL.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 62

BECKY

Can you email any pictures of calves out of total package and how much were you asking for him?

wolfe0322

Can you send me a price and some pics of New Level? Where are you located too? I am in need of a good bull asap. thanks

justme

Could you pm me on the price and location of Total Package and any updated photos if possible.  I have some sweet Total package heifers I love

charlie

how much are you asking for both bulls please call 325-725-3374

justme

Thought I'd help him out on Total Package.  I have 2 daughters that we are showing.  They are late maturing cattle from what I have seen, but I really like how they are developing.  Granted, they aren't the flashiest heifers in the world, but they have cow written all over them and that is what I purchased them for.

Attachments

• Sophie.jpg
    Sophie.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Joceyln.jpg
    Joceyln.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 36

AStar

What are you asking for each Bull and what % of the Semen sales will transfer? Also where are the bulls at?

TGH

I have 350 units for each bull, which would be included in the sale.  They are located in Western Nebraska.