TPS Coronet Leader 21st Semen For Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

sue

Two amps of TPS Coronet Leader 21st For Sale and Price is Firm : $300/unit. Also 4 Amps of Kinnaber Leader 9th at $100/unit.

red

(welcome) Sue!

Wow, those are some great genetics!
I'm sure some of our Shorthorn breeders will be interested!

Red

sue

Yes Red
Breeding legend(s). This semen is stored in Michigan and can be shipped out of Great Lakes Sire Service if one desires.

Sue

red

Sue, don't tell me you're one of those nasty Wolverines!  (lol), I'm a Buckeye so there is a lot of good natured ribbing here. Always telling DL that the problem w/ Michigan cows is that they are always being chased by wolverines.

Red

iowa

Red, being from Iowa, I couldn't agree with you more!  I like the Spartans and the Buckeyes. Love beating the Wolverines!

red

You know,we Big 10 people need to keep these SEC ones in line here!
Different note, they had the drum major try-outs for OSU's band the other day. a boy for our town is the head one again for his second year in a row! Farm kid to boot!
Red

sue

Is it Ohio's marching band  that has the big bass drum or Purdue???
TPS Coronet Leader 21st and K. Leader 9th is sold- thank you.  Sue

sjcattleco

red said:
You know,we Big 10 people need to keep these SEC ones in line here!
Different note, they had the drum major try-outs for OSU's band the other day. a boy for our town is the head one again for his second year in a row! Farm kid to boot!
Red

That guy performed at the opening ceromonies at the Friday session of the Ohio FFA convention.. Did a great job....

Jill

Oh, we are still here, football and basketball are in the off season (we don't do hockey).  Red mentioned OSU, I thought she was talking about the real OSU, she probably meant Ohio (lol)

Latest posts