Trademark

Help Support Steer Planet:

olsun

I saw a very nice simmy heifer by the simmy bull Trademark at a small show yesterday. Can anyone tell me about the bull, and where his semen is available. I appreciate any response.

K_State_Katy

hmm...I can't remember which stud he is at I'm pretty sure it would be in either select sires, genex, or ABS, but I saw some really good progeny at the eastern regionals last summer. A lot of people were talking about using him on there dream on heifers. I used him on all of my simmi heifers and the lower end of my angus heifers this year. I can't remember his exact calving ease and birth weight EPD's are, but they had to be exceptional for me to use them on angus heifers. 

Bawndoh

He is a Genex sire.  He is reccomended for Dream On females.  He sires calves that come out, and look like Angus.  His BW was 85lbs (I believe), with probably a +2 EPD.  He sires exceptional phenotype, and style. 
I am personally using him on all of my RA cattle this year.

OH Breeder

Trademark was bred here in Ohio by Gary Staley. I happen to be at the Ohio State fair when he was shown. He is a correct bull and moves well. He is not overly thick but fairly balanced. He does not look clubby at all. When I saw him it was August and of course bulls and summer usually don't have any hair. He was pretty slick. You are starting to see quiet a bit of his progeny out and about.

Latest posts