Trailer's and a Q for AAOK

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

We are looking at two trailers one is a 1992 Travalong 6'8" x 20' and the other is a 1998 Titan 6'8" x 20' both about the same condition, which would be better???

Also AAOK, I saw an aluminum trailer called Four H, and it said it was made in Ada, OK, do you know anythign about them?? Thanks a lot

AAOK

There is no Four H trailer manufacturer in Ada, OK, and I'm pretty sure there never has been.  We have a jobber here who sells trailers all over the world; Tommy's Trailers.  His sales are all custom.  You specify exactly what you want, and he has enough resources to have one manufactured exactly as ordered.  My guess is he may have had something to do with this trailer you saw.  Could it have been a 4 Horse trailer: Four H?

I have a 1992 Sooner 20' X 7' Gooseneck Aluminum I need to sell.  I have it all cleaned up (poop, dirt & grime), but it needs to be acid washed to make it shine.  I'll sell it cheaper than what I'm told it's worth.  It's a plain jane, center gate,  one driver side gate.  It does have brackets to haul two chutes outside.  Inside and outside tie downs.  I also have mats for the back half.

Dan

Latest posts