Trausch, Jason Holder, Kim Mcnatt vrs me, please comment

Help Support Steer Planet:

cattlecountry

Why won't these people come forward after all the talk on steer planet and at least try and rectify what is going on? It troubles me that after they know what is going on they refuse to come forward and make things right. Has anybody here on this forum talked to them and asked what is going on? A lot of people have genetics from and with this company and it does not look good right now.

hntwhitetail

cattlecountry said:
Why won't these people come forward after all the talk on steer planet and at least try and rectify what is going on? It troubles me that after they know what is going on they refuse to come forward and make things right. Has anybody here on this forum talked to them and asked what is going on? A lot of people have genetics from and with this company and it does not look good right now.

+1

JasonandKim

Kim McNatt and myself, Jason Holder current manager at Trausch Farms began employment with Trausch Farms on July 1, 2014.

Thank you,

Jason Holder and Kim McNatt

OKshorthorn

JasonandKim said:
Kim McNatt and myself, Jason Holder current manager at Trausch Farms began employment with Trausch Farms on July 1, 2014.

Thank you,

I'm confused. Unless this was supposed to read that your employment "ended" on July 1, 2014?

hntwhitetail

JasonandKim said:

Thank you,

Well.. lets get this issue "shook out". 

rmbcows

hntwhitetail said:
JasonandKim said:

Thank you,

Well.. lets get this issue "shook out".

Jason had nothing to do with my transaction.  He wasn't working for Trausch then.