Tree Huggers

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dusty

This people obviously need more things to worry about in their life....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7jYt8ntP7w

Bawndoh

I agree!
Everything in this world lives, dies, and was loved by someone or something.  They should be the first to know and realize that!!

Simmymom1

Oh pleeeez......let me knock them up side the head and then they will have something to cry about!!!!  :'( :'(

sawboss

Boy I'm glad that were not around yesterday morning when my youngest son ran over one of our barn kittens with the Ranger, not to mention all of the trees we are sawing up blown down by Ike.  That makes me feel so evil in how I make my living, then again no it doesn't let them cry!

Simmymom1

knabe said:
this reminds me of harry met sally.

Knabe- Now you are making me laugh so hard that I am going to cry....just like those dang tree people  :'(

justme

Do you think the trees would listen more if they actually got a haircut, brushed/combed there hair, and took a bath (gasp) ?  Hey they probably don't use deoderant either no wonder the tree died....it was the smell.

OK I'll be good now

Shorthorn_Junkie

I wonder if they would cry over the poison ivy and honeysuckle vines that I killed this past Summer after I sprayed Round Up on it?

Before you know it, the same nuts will make Round Up illegal and certify it as a WMD. 

JbarL

when i bought my place "several years ago"...i only had  2 kinds of tress on the whole place.....those that were  in my way....and those  that werent.... :D....those folks there couldnt have  withstood the massacre  of "83".....young saplings....and teenage woodies, alike.....some still with seed, .. falling dead,  right along with some of 3 generations of there elders.....9 days of hortculture holocost........some pieces still exist there..... you'll see them...here and there.... a board on a fence corner...or you hear  that "squeeky creak board on the outhouse floor".......when  not any one is in there !!!..... :eek:        .......i often wonder if those that were with me  when it happped ....i wonder if they think ever think of it  ...now and then.. as well.............we still see each...now and then ....they all have families now....we simply dont just talk about it .......i no some of my hippie friends has had to wonder from time to time...i seen   them gazing over at the pond, ...and questioning its natural existance.......and  wondering...."did trees die here??.............then ..... as the sunset past away...and the natural, organic  spirts of drink and plants alike were shared ............the pond soon began to look more like....an aquatic release......they touched it with there feet ..everyone could feel it...and they smiled with relaxation and an over comiing feeling of  ...freedom.......then we all went skinny dipppin'...and they aint siad much about it since.... ;D....some say they still swim there ...from time to time....since ive left....and as i carry this burden ...knowing what ive done....and those who consipired with me....such foolish mistakes we make in our youths...........i feel there pain.......jbarl

inthebarnagain

Gee, I wonder if they are upset at all the trees I didn't stand out there and hold up in the big windstorm.  Or the ones I took out that were holding up broken cherry trees.  They could have come saved them if they wanted to, would have saved my daughter and I some work and two horrific cases of poison ivy.

Shorthorn_Junkie

JbarL said:
when i bought my place "several years ago"...i only had  2 kinds of tress on the whole place.....those that were  in my way....and those  that werent.... :D....those folks there couldnt have  withstood the massacre  of "83".....young saplings....and teenage woodies, alike.....some still with seed, .. falling dead,  right along with some of 3 generations of there elders.....9 days of hortculture holocost........some pieces still exist there..... you'll see them...here and there.... a board on a fence corner...or you hear  that "squeeky creak board on the outhouse floor".......when  not any one is in there !!!..... :eek:        .......i often wonder if those that were with me  when it happped ....i wonder if they think ever think of it  ...now and then.. as well.............we still see each...now and then ....they all have families now....we simply dont just talk about it .......i no some of my hippie friends has had to wonder from time to time...i seen   them gazing over at the pond, ...and questioning its natural existance.......and  wondering...."did trees die here??.............then ..... as the sunset past away...and the natural, organic  spirts of drink and plants alike were shared ............the pond soon began to look more like....an aquatic release......they touched it with there feet ..everyone could feel it...and they smiled with relaxation and an over comiing feeling of  ...freedom.......then we all went skinny dipppin'...and they aint siad much about it since.... ;D....some say they still swim there ...from time to time....since ive left....and as i carry this burden ...knowing what ive done....and those who consipired with me....such foolish mistakes we make in our youths...........i feel there pain.......jbarl

Hi Jbarl,

Looks like you and I are both guilty. 

I am a pine tree murderer.  I must have cut down at least 100 victims on my property,

However the pine beetles were already killing some of them, and I wonder if these same tree huggers would view me as Dr. Kevorkian......... (lol)