Triple C Farms Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

TMJ Show Cattle

OH YES!! Anyone raising Purebred Simmy's or Club Calves should attend this sale.There has been some good clubby momma's come from Triple "C' sales over the years. Too bad this sale has to be conducted under these circumstances. Probably be rather "high" but the quality will be unsurpassed.

LN

The catalog is through edjecattle.com

I got the catalog in the mail and for a dispersal sale, I haven't seen such a good set of cattle end to end. Very impressive herd he built.

PLKR

LN said:
The catalog is through edjecattle.com

I got the catalog in the mail and for a dispersal sale, I haven't seen such a good set of cattle end to end. Very impressive herd he built.
Shouldn't the BEST cattle be in a dispersal sale?!?

stangs13

Great cattle in the catalog!! I wish I could go and buy up that whole place...its sad to see such a great ranch disperse just like that.

Joe Boy

I enjoyed looking at the fine cattle.  They are having another sale in Kansas on October 28th.  I hope I can go to that one.

Joe Boy

I also got a catalogue from Ratcliff Ranches for their sale on September 19th.  I think the photos are more doctored.  They have some real heifers I would like to have in my herd.  However, I liked Triple C Farms cattle better overall, especially, the bull prospects.  But I could only wish to own either herd.  Both sales will have some excellent cattle.

TMJ Show Cattle

Peter Courtney, one of the finest and most sincere people I have ever met. His love and curiosity of fine cattle of any breed,including club calf cows or calves,was amazing to say the least.A neat little story I have to tell about Mr. Courtney comes from a sale we attended 2 years ago. He and Roger Allen [Mgr.] were sitting behind behind our family.A nice prospect heifer we were interested in came into the ring,we started bidding pretty fast and I looked behind us and Triple C was also bidding. I leaned over to our daughter and told her we probably wasn't going to be able to outbid them.Mr. Courtney tapped me on the shoulder and asked if we were trying to purchase the heifer for our daughter. I said we were going to try,and low and behold he said , if you want her I'll quit bidding.Damnest thing I ever heard of in all my years. But that's the way he was,thinking of kids.

LN

TMJ Show Cattle said:
Peter Courtney, one of the finest and most sincere people I have ever met. His love and curiosity of fine cattle of any breed,including club calf cows or calves,was amazing to say the least.A neat little story I have to tell about Mr. Courtney comes from a sale we attended 2 years ago. He and Roger Allen [Mgr.] were sitting behind behind our family.A nice prospect heifer we were interested in came into the ring,we started bidding pretty fast and I looked behind us and Triple C was also bidding. I leaned over to our daughter and told her we probably wasn't going to be able to outbid them.Mr. Courtney tapped me on the shoulder and asked if we were trying to purchase the heifer for our daughter. I said we were going to try,and low and behold he said , if you want her I'll quit bidding.Damnest thing I ever heard of in all my years. But that's the way he was,thinking of kids.

Wow, what a great story!