Troubadour x Foreplay ET Calf

Help Support Steer Planet:

dimebag

Updated picture of one of my ET calves @ 1070 lbs .

Attachments

• Farm Pic's 018.jpg
    Farm Pic's 018.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 290

dimebag

Same calf @ 6 months old .

Attachments

• IMG00111-20110213-1351_3.jpg
    IMG00111-20110213-1351_3.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 158

Gargan

great looking calf, i would have thought by his 6th month old calf pic that he was to straight in his hind leg set. He looks pretty sound in his recent pic on those hind legs. thanks for sharing. have u showed him lately?

dimebag

Thanks Gargan ! he's about to go to his first show this weekend .

Gargan

let us know how he does. He's hard to find fault with standing still. Soft made, easy keeping type he appears to be. Like his depth of body also. Good luck

twistedhshowstock

I like him, really funtional looking kind of steer there, that looks to be plenty powerful and full of product.  For those that say show ring steers wouldnt make it in the feedlot, this steer should show very well for you, and from the looks of him I bet many feedlots would love to be full of calves just like him.  Where are you showing this weekend.

dimebag

Thanks Twisted ! We will be @ the Holiday Classic in Bryan .. i should have about 6 head there , including full and half brothers to him  . Thanks again Gargan !

SlickTxMaine

I believe you sent me a picture of this calf when I was looking to buy for my son this past spring.  I loved the look of him, but was concerned about those back legs.  They looked really straight in the earlier pic.  Our calf last year had structure issues with his front legs, which left us gun shy.  Sure wish we would have taken a chance on him!  Good luck with him!! 

clementcattle

wouldn't expect the 6 month old picture to turn into that.  He looks great, naturaly thick, stout, and soft middled.  Looks like a winning combo to me! Congrats!

dimebag

Thanks Sue , Bird , Clement and Slick . Mr Bird , i still have some eggs left from that mating and will be flushing her that way again . Clement here's a picture of the calf's dam . The bull calf to the left is a flush mate that i kept for a bull .

Attachments

• IMG00085_1.jpg
    IMG00085_1.jpg
    624.3 KB · Views: 146

dimebag

Cruiser , the bull is doing well , I will try to get a pic of him this weekend and post it .

dimebag

For Cruiser , recent picture of my Troubadour x Foreplay ET Bull .

Attachments

• rsz_farm_pics_053.jpg
    rsz_farm_pics_053.jpg
    807.4 KB · Views: 179

dimebag

Just keeping him for a clean-up bull , would sell if the right offer comes along .