Trucking needed and help wanted

Help Support Steer Planet:

tony210

TRUCKING
We have steers that need a ride to the Georgia/Florida region, would prefer to hitch a ride on a cow truck going down 1-10. Please contact Tony if you have any leads!
Also need a ride for a steer in the Bakersfield CA area back to here

HELP WANTED
I am looking for a barn hand to work the remainder of the spring and possibly full time year round position. Daily operations and responsibilities include managing cool room and cattle going in cooler 8-9 head per day, halter breaking, washing/blowing, maintaining barns and pens (taking out trash, weed eating, cleaning barns, clipping room etc, maintaining hay feeders, daily chores, dragging pens with 4 wheeler and keeping fences hot) Clipping duties will vary from slick shearing fat steers, clipping and torching bulls/bred heifers and some showsteers depend on level of experience and talent. Pay scale will be decided by the level of production and quality of work produced by applicant, we work hard 7 am to 8 pm during trading season and it becomes more laid back thru the summer/fall and off season. In addition to working hard, we play hard! There is always a cast of characters hanging around  and plenty of fun to be had, Nae nae is a great cook we eat 2 big home cooked meals per day and during the summer we will go to jackpot shows as well as the dirt track for a little red neck recreation. I am light hearted and easy to work for if you hussle and use some common sense.If you are looking for a show barn to hang out at, collect a check, and impress me with all of your show cattle knowledge and name dropping marathons that position has already been filled by the Wal Mart greeters that currently loiter here on a regular basis. We also have a reality TV show in the works and are doing the test films for the pilot right now, so if you camera shy that may be a deal breaker. We are not gender biased and Lynae would probably prefer a girl that would be more likely to pick up after herself rather than another one of us hairy legged boys. We have a 15 week old baby girl, and a 6 year old daughter so any drug use or other nonsense would not be acceptable, I provide more than enough drama around here without any help from the employees. Diaper changing  and some baby sitting experience would be another plus, everyone who has ever worked here has become part of our family.
Included is a list of past employees/day workers who earned there keep and are always welcome here at our farm, you can reference these guys if you know any of them.
Trav "ass" Schulte
Shane "too short" Sturgeon 
Colby "the real deal" Cummins
Brian "I cant help it I am from Ohio" Keirns
Ryan "Gitcha Sum" Forman
Randy "fat boy" Poad
Colt "Ice Man" Brooks
Bart "the ladies man" Herndon
Clint "Told ya So" Mc Caulley

You can contact me via cell phone, please text and I will return your call. I need you to start yesterday - 817-304-0507

Eberth

This is a great opportunity for someone that has some common sense and some skills in the show barn, there are days I still wish I was down there working for tony! He treats you right and is great to work for!

tony210

Damn it!!!!!!! I told Lynae I knew I would forget one of our alumni.. Yes Ryan "Big Show" Eberth also put in some time here and we would have him back here in a heart beat.