Trucking Prices

Help Support Steer Planet:

Steer Boy 101

Hey dose anyone have an idea on what it would cost to ship 3 head from wisconsin to Washington?? response and names would be greatly apreceated

GRsimm

I would check with Lathrop's they haul all over the United states. I know some guys are getting $3 a mile but with fuel up it could be higher.  (welcome)

dori36

GRsimm said:
I would check with Lathrop's they haul all over the United states. I know some guys are getting $3 a mile but with fuel up it could be higher.  (welcome)

I didn't have good luck with Lathrop.  They contract many, many different drivers/operators and not all are good with cattle.  I have shipped several times with Al Zeigler..or maybe it's Ziegler.  You can Google them for numbers and email.  They've been good as far as I'm concerned.

TJ

dori36 said:
GRsimm said:

I didn't have good luck with Lathrop.  They contract many, many different drivers/operators and not all are good with cattle.  I have shipped several times with Al Zeigler..or maybe it's Ziegler.  You can Google them for numbers and email.  They've been good as far as I'm concerned.

I've used Zeigler several times with mixed results.