TV Show- Cattle Show

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

The cattle show features one of Steer Planets own,  Nice job Brad. (clapping)

RSC

common sense

Somebodys momma raised them right.  Guess which one cleaned his plate!  (lol) I thought Dave looked pretty hot in the new black Stetson!  I'll pass the nice words along to Brad.  I thought they all did a good job of representing the Maine Anjou breed. TEST: How many times did Brad mention "Iowa Maine Anjou Association"?  (lol)

Jill

Ok, I count 9 for Iowa Maine Anjou or Iowa Beef Expo, and 4 pop ups while they were talking for the Iowa Maine Anjou Association.  Way to promote yo breeders Brad!  Please let Brad know we never would have guessed that he had had a lot of good steak in his life.  Nice show.

RSC

Jill said:
Ok, I count 9 for Iowa Maine Anjou or Iowa Beef Expo, and 4 pop ups while they were talking for the Iowa Maine Anjou Association.  Way to promote yo breeders Brad!  Please let Brad know we never would have guessed that he had had a lot of good steak in his life.  Nice show.
I was very impressed with the show.  They did a good job of showing how flexible the breed is withought showboating.  They picked the right guys to represent the breed as well.  I thought Dave did a great job of running the show.  I meet Dave when he first started with the breed and you can't get a more sincere, hard working person to do his job.  Good job to all!

RSC

Jill

They did a nice job of finding a cross section of breeders that have different breeding programs, should reach a wide range of end users.