two headed calf

Help Support Steer Planet:

ballyhooligan

Is Ripley's paying you anything for the calf?  Depending on where you are located, I would possibly be interested in buying it from you.  I collect animals with severe physical deformities. I can be contacted at [email protected]

american honey

Wow, well with the internet anymore you never actually know if its true or fake or photoshop. If you know what I mean

Bradenh

if they are going to take the time to put a topic on the board about it, you can bet it is true

CAB

More rare than a Mini Panda!! Too bad it wasn't alive. You could have had a gold mine. It is very rare, but not that hard to figure out what caused it. It's a pair of twins that were fused together at an early stage of pregnancy. It's like conjointed twins. My neighbor had a set that were conjoined. Their calf made it to slaughter. It was the strangest thing to see. It was like the one calf had another one growing out of it's back. It had a butt, legs , and a tail flopping around off of it's back. Mother Nature, go figure!!

FutureBreeder2013

CAB said:
More rare than a Mini Panda!! Too bad it wasn't alive. You could have had a gold mine. It is very rare, but not that hard to figure out what caused it. It's a pair of twins that were fused together at an early stage of pregnancy. It's like conjointed twins. My neighbor had a set that were conjoined. Their calf made it to slaughter. It was the strangest thing to see. It was like the one calf had another one growing out of it's back. It had a butt, legs , and a tail flopping around off of it's back. Mother Nature, go figure!!

I guess Mother nature can be a you know what  (lol)