Two Simme bulls for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

plain_bull

I have two bulls available for sale that will be one year old in late February and early March. Both of these bulls are born from Triple C bred cows I purchased at their 2005 sale. These bulls sell as is, and are not registered. I sold both sires unregistered, but if possible I would be willing to help get these two registered. Both should be double polled and show adequate testicular development. I am asking $650.00 for each one. If you would like to make an offer that's fine. You can contact me with questions at 715-495-4911. If you would like pictures I can email them to you,

The black bull is a February 24th bull out of Triple C Babies Breath, sired by a grandson of Hart Hollywood Queen. Babies Breath is a daughter of FF Ms. Fraulein, one of Triple C's flush cows, and she placed third at the Minnesota Beef Expo in 2005. She is sired by Bon View New Design 1407, so she is a Sim-Angus. The brother to this bull was grand champion at my county fair in 2009.

The second is a red blaze born March 3rd. I have two heifers from this family and am very happy with them. I will include a picture of his sister. This bull was sired by Babies Breaths son, who was sired Shear Force. This bulls dam is a fantastic cow and weaned off a six hundred pound calf last year. 

plain_bull

Folks, these are some high quality animals here that could give desirable traits to any herd. Make me an offer, I could even ship them within a reasonable distance. Help out a college student.