Two Tone

Help Support Steer Planet:

cjr

Has anyone seen Two Tone in person? Anyone know how he compares to Man Amongst Boys?

Gargan

Have not seen either bull in person, but from what ive read and seen on the 2. Two tone is a little longer necked, and cleaner throated than MAB, but MAB is a lil smoother shouldered. Both are huge middled and very thick. This is JMO.

CAB

I have not seen MAB yet, but IMO I would use MAB just from the stand point that if Wade went out and bought after PPL started getting calves out  of the bull, there must be something working or he would not have made that move rather than use an unproven yearling bull. Two Tone is clean fronted and wide sprung, but is not long fronted. I would think that the cow would need to have some extension to match up well with Two Tone. JMO.

gary89

I have seen both of them and they are both darn good. Couldn't go wrong either way. 2 tone in very neat fronted but not long necked. MAB is extremely stout made, very big boned. I would say he has that advantage over 2 tone. Depends on your cow but I personally walked away more impressed with MAB, he also has calves on the ground which would make me more confident in using him.