Tyson Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

JDP

Here is another Tyson calf we raised this year she is a March out of a simmi cross cow we raised.  We only had two Tyson's this year and both of them were really good calves.  The other was a steer I posted about a month ago.  We sold him last week.  Bothcalves have great dispositions.  We are thinking about taking this heifer to the expo in Feb. I hope they have the Jr show this year. any comments are welcome and thanks again for this web site it is a lot of fun. (clapping)

Attachments

• Tyson heifer 1.JPG
    Tyson heifer 1.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 462
  • Tyson heifer 2.JPG
    Tyson heifer 2.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 447

knabe

dang, that's a nice looking heifer.  amazing to see some set in the hock.  how's that left hind pastern flexibility wise or is she just moving a little bit?

next time, walk a little bit backwards from where you are standing and take the pic with the blue in the sky instead of the trees.

JDP

thank you very much for your comments.  it is the way she is standing in my mind on the move she may be a little soft in her pasterns.

OH Breeder

I like her rib shape. Looks like she has some muscle. Bold in her shoulder and some set to her leg.What is on the dam's side? Simmi ? Looks like she will make a cow.

JDP

Her dam is out of a bull we raised from a 600U cow that we AI'd to X339. Now there is a couple of bulls that haven't been talked about for a while.