Tyson Prospect

Help Support Steer Planet:

JDP

I am a first time messager, but a long time reader.  I have attached a couple of photos of a steer (Tyson x Simmental mother) that I raised this year.  He has a great disposition.  His approx weight is 625.  DOB 1-08.  I am looking for any comments or interested buyers.  I am located in central ILL.  I really enjoy this web site and thank you all for your time. 

Attachments

• Tyson Steer2.JPG
    Tyson Steer2.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 538
  • Tyson Steer1.JPG
    Tyson Steer1.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 535

Turkey Creek Ranch

Little narrow from behind, and has a tighter flank than I'd like, but looks a lot like my steer from this year, and he did very well.

farmboy

he looks very good, only thing i would change is the white color on his belly, for some reason a white belly can make a calf look terrible

JDP

Here is a couple of photos of his mother.  She is out of a bull by Black Mick the old simmi AI sire.  Her mother we bought in Iowa a long time ago and had some Maine influence.  She is 12 yr old.  We have her bred back to Hired Man.  Sorry about the photos she would pick her head up long enough to get a good picture.  Thank for all the feed back.  I really enjoy all the info  get from this site.

Attachments

• Cindy1.JPG
    Cindy1.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 281
  • Cindy2.JPG
    Cindy2.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 275