Umbarger feeds

Help Support Steer Planet:

Spencer10218

Just wondering if anyone's uses there feeds and what the main difference in breeders growth, cattle blaster, and payload
I'm way off right now and I'm just trying to salvage what I can I need more frank and top and a lot of weight thanks for any and all advice

shoreacres

If you are behing I would suggest the Barley Base. Been feeding Umberger for 3 years now and really like it.  Cattle all seem to love the feed its real palatable.  I just feed heifers but the Barley base seems to get them fatter a little quicker without making them patchy and blowing out the front ends.

paj315

We've fed Umbargers for years and love it. Also helps that it's only 15 minutes from home so the feed is always fresh sometimes still warm when we pick it up. Personally we like Lite 'em Up . Very happy with the results from this feed . its the same base feed as payload but higher fat and energy . Best advice is call Umbargers and talk to one of their reps . They are always willing to help their customers find the best feed for their situation