UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Heifer

Keep the police out of it.
Put up survelience cameras or have a secret night security group hidding somewhere.
Catch the idiot (idiots).
Take care of the problem.
Keep the police out of it.

Problem solved.

JSchroeder

Silly vandals.

If they wanted to paint animals, they should have gone to the steer barn and somebody would have paid them to do it.

Jace

The thing that just really lights my fire, is that they sprayed a cow's genitalia and a pig's snout. Just a couple weeks ago, some punks went to the school farm in the next town over, and got a month old pig and beat it to death. The school jsut seems like it is no big deal. I have a feeling they will strike again, but not totally sure. It is just ridiculous to go for the animals, why not confront the people face to face?

Show Heifer

Jace, they beat up a scrawny little helpless pig because that is all the little punks could beat up.  Makes them feel "Big" ya know.

Jace

Yeah I know.. . They try to touch my animals, they better get a bed ready for them at the emergency room, because that will be the next place they are headed  ;D

Jace

Oh my dad has plenty in the safe, I tihnk we will be good haha!

Jace

Rig something up like they did in the parent trap? LOL The problem is, is I don't know who did it or anything. I think I have an idea of who did it, but not sure.

farmboy

i would say a good old fashioned stake out is in order with some big o'l country boys in the bushes waiting on those punks to come back

Jace

Haha I tihnk that would be best. I think that the people that did it keep their pigs there. I have a very good feeling that it is them.... ???

CJC

knabe said:
zach said:
get a gun

paint gun with a motion sensor.

the penalty should be.... marching in a parade in san francisco dressed as a painted animal down the haight.
And holding hands and singing "In the Navy you can sail the seven sea"