Unfortunately Ivy League is a TH carrier

Help Support Steer Planet:

Sly

th or not!  I dont care one of the  best young bulls i have seen.  I dont have shorthorns but if i did and they are clean i would breed them all to him.

BAILEYFARMS

Double testing Jazzman would not of made a difference. They released a test b4 the had found the second gene. Not to mention the test can't b 100% accurate nothing in the world is 100% except were all going to die one day. If it was 100% Josh and I wouldn't  of got jumped out on here.

DL

CRB said:
Double testing Jazzman would not of made a difference. They released a test b4 the had found the second gene. Not to mention the test can't b 100% accurate nothing in the world is 100% except were all going to die one day. If it was 100% Josh and I wouldn't  of got jumped out on here.

Did anyone ever sort out Jazzmans pedigree? Way I remember it was that by pedigree he should not have been an Outcast carrier and since the Outcast test was not run routinely at that time he was not tested for the Outcast mutation. Then he sires a TH calf and he is retested for both mutations and found to carry the Outcast mutation. However there is nothing in his papered pedigree to suggest he should carry the Outcast mutation - was he ever parentally verified?