Unique Custom Leather Show Cattle Halters with BLING!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

brahmergirl

(welcome)

I would like to take this time to introduce to everyone here on Steer Planet our custom leather Show Cattle Halters, Leather Exhibitor Number Holders and Scotch Comb Holders!  We make them in all sorts of wonderful colors from lime green to black to iridescent oil slick leather!  All are out of the finest veg tanned leather with exotic leather overlays and they have BLING!  We make them in all sizes from Bucket Calf to Bull/Dairy Cow size, we can make any size to fit your critter! (cow)

Check us out  at www.kesslersjustsewsew.net

red

I was just looking at your halters & comb holders earlier. The bling thing & colors are really neat! I never saw so many different colors available for a halter.  Great!

(welcome)
Red

brahmergirl

Why thank you!  I enjoy making them and started doing them for the 4-H kids.  My son is 11 and we were tired of trying to find his "brown" halter at a show when they all looked the same!  So my husband did Cowboy Mounted Action Shooting and started making gun holsters when I started playing with some of his scraps and developed my halters and goat leads.  I've had a blast doing them and love to get pictures of the kids critters with them on!

Right now they're a huge hit in Florida and Texas.  I guarantee you there is none like them anywhere else in the world! 

red

You need to hook up w/ Funky Stitches & her "Bling for the Ring" shirts!!
Bling, Bling!! (clapping)

Red

genes

Do you sell on eBay?  I think I reall seeing some comb holders and stuff on there.

LinZ

A friend of mine bought me a lime green one in Houston for my calf due in April that I plan to show as a pair. I'm super excited to see it :)

LinZ

brahmergirl

I bet i know which one it was!  It was my favorite one!  It is a lime green oil slick iridescent with pink purple and lime bling on it!  I thought it was the cutest one!  I started to keep it for myself but sent it because I knew I could just make another one!  Glad you got one and I hope you like it! 
Thank you!

Peyton

LinZ

Yup..That's it..I haven't seen it myself yet cause my friend is mailing it to me but I think it'll be adorable on my baby. The lady who bought it for me said EVERYONE was trying to buy itfrom her since it was the only one like that there. :)

LinZ..

PS: I e-mailed you about this..but..can you make your Lhama halters in larger size for horses? Also can one for the prices listed pick their own color for the halter & the colors of "bling" they want?

brahmergirl

Sorry for just now getting back with you.  I have been swamped with orders plus trying to build a mile section of fence on my two days of "vacation" ::)  Yes, for that price you get to pick your colors.  I can make horse halters, I just haven't started yet.  I have had about 20 people ask me and I have four different sizes of halters at home for a pattern.  I am hoping to get those going by Spring break in two weeks.  I have a barrel racing association interested in them for prizes for this year so I have to get on it.  When I get them finished, i'll email you!

Peyton

PS Hope you like your halter!!!! ;D

brahmergirl

Linz,

Have you gotten your halter yet??? That green iridescent is my favorite!  I just loved it!  It looks so spring/summery!  I have been swamped this weekend, not that the computer problems that I had earlier this morning helped but was going to make another of those green halters today but..

...didn't happen!  Just too many things to do!

Hope you like it!

Peyton

LinZ

Yup I got it last Monday..Sorry no pics of the baby modeling it yet due to the fact(as lol talked about in above post) I don't have a new one yet. But it should be on one before too long. As soon as she calves and the calf is up and going(if all goes well which i hope it will)..I will defintly post pics.

LinZ

brahmergirl

worthless-photo.gif