Unregistered Pembroke Welsh corgi pups

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

NON-EGISTERED Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies for sale.  4 weeks old right now...reserve yours today! 3 females, 4 males.  Tris, sables, and one white.  This was an oopsie daisy litter and its pet quality only so they will not be registered.  Will make great pets/herding prospects.  Will be utd on shots, wormed, tails done.

$150 each.  Can deliver to Missouri Cattleman's youth show, Maine Jr. Nationals, or Leon (Iowa) shows.  Will meet part way if distance is reasonable.

Pictures coming soon!

Call me at (660)254-0905 this is my cell for more information!  References availible many Steerplanet happy customers :) (thumbsup)

firesweepranch

Not puppy related, but I would love to meet up with you at Cattlemen s if you are going to be there! We are going with a few of our Simmi's, an have only been once before (it always seems to land during our regional shows!). Maybe we can do a steer planet meeting? I know Bobwire here on steer planet is going also (saw her at show last weekend).

wdmcfarland

Greetings!

I'm on the hunt for a red, female corgi, pet quality.  I'm hoping to get a dog that's a bit older, but am open.  Any Corgi's left?  If so, age?  House broken?  Good with kids, cats?  We are quite serious about this; have had dogs for 30+ years, and just lost the last of our bunch due to old age.

Let me know, and thanks!

Wayne D. McFarland 661 478 4504