Unstoppable

Help Support Steer Planet:

YoungGunCattle

I have seen ready to rumble in Denver and Iowa beef expo and was very impressed with him both times.  I havent really seen an unstoppable that i s didnt at least like a little bit. I am thinking about using unstoppable but am just looking for more info. How does he calves. What kind of cows and breeds is he working on

showsteerdlux

I'll go ahead and ask it, because I am sure it will soon be the topic of discussion.

DOES HE ADD POWER?

Now in all seriousness to respond to the question.

I personally have not calved any out, but the ones I have seen and heard about come fairly easy. Certainly not a heifer bull, but not going to be risking tearing the cow herd apart either. Seems to add guts and softness. Power seems to follow the cow. I would say he works on your stouter, harder doing, yet pretty made type deals. He will soften them up and add to the style. Probably need to breed him to something pretty sound though. Calves I have seen weren't bad structurally, but I couldnt see him turning around a straight on both ends kind of deal.

Carlson Cattle

actully I had a calf out of my heatwave heifer this year. Was dissipoined diddent think it added the power i needed

hntwhitetail

showsteernc said:
I'll go ahead and ask it, because I am sure it will soon be the topic of discussion.

DOES HE ADD POWER?

I personally have not calved any out, but the ones I have seen and heard about come fairly easy. Certainly not a heifer bull, but not going to be risking tearing the cow herd apart either. Seems to add guts and softness. Power seems to follow the cow. I would say he works on your stouter, harder doing, yet pretty made type deals. He will soften them up and add to the style. Probably need to breed him to something pretty sound though. Calves I have seen weren't bad structurally, but I couldnt see him turning around a straight on both ends kind of deal.

DOES HE AD POWER!?!????    I about spit out my MOuntain dew... lol

Warrior10

YoungGunCattle said:
I have seen ready to rumble in Denver and Iowa beef expo and was very impressed with him both times.  I havent really seen an unstoppable that i s didnt at least like a little bit. I am thinking about using unstoppable but am just looking for more info. How does he calves. What kind of cows and breeds is he working on
From what I have seen Unstoppable brings soundest and softness to the table. I'd use him on a pretty powerful cow. What he does is a nice change up option IMO.

sizzler14

hntwhitetail said:
showsteernc said:

DOES HE ADD POWER?

DOES HE AD POWER!?!????    I about spit out my MOuntain dew... lol
(clapping) (clapping) It was a true laugh out loud moment for me!!

Mainevent

Carlson it has kind of become a joke now, it has been expected on any bull thread that pops up on this site anymore. I'm sorry but you brought it upon yourself

DakotaCow

Carlson Cattle said:
actully i had one this year and from what the calf looked like he doesent......

Given your infinite knowledge in the club calf world I will take your word on it and forever write off unstoppable.  Thank you for your astute observation on your one calf. Forget the calves we have seen out of this bull, and the countless satisfied producers who have used him. Sorry I'm just getting grumpy. Might need a cold beer.

SUL1

How is unstoppable a shoulder does he put a nice  smooth shoulder on the females or does he make them steery front ended