Update-Simmi Steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

marsh

Took an updated picture of the Simmental steer I have.  This calf gets better every day and is very gentle on top of that.  He is sired by DJ Salution and his mother is a Habanero/Draftpick cow that is a full sister to Rowe Miss Habanero 42FJ.  He is priced at $1,100, but I will listen to offers.  Delivery available to Ohio this weekend if needed.  I also have a truck going to Iowa early next week I could probably get him on or I could deliver him to the North American.  Born late Feb.  I am located in Southcentral Indiana.

Thanks....

Attachments

• IMG_14731.JPG
    IMG_14731.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 376

showgirl

NICE CALF!!

marsh said:
Took an updated picture of the Simmental steer I have.  This calf gets better every day and is very gentle on top of that.  He is sired by DJ Salution and his mother is a Habanero/Draftpick cow that is a full sister to Rowe Miss Habanero 42FJ.  He is priced at $1,100, but I will listen to offers.  Delivery available to Ohio this weekend if needed.  I also have a truck going to Iowa early next week I could probably get him on or I could deliver him to the North American.  Born late Feb.  I am located in Southcentral Indiana.

Thanks....

marsh

Thanks for the compliments.  He is a nice calf and just continues to get better.  I am surprised I have not had more interest or offers on him at this point, but I guess there is still time.  I have had a few steers over the years that went to the sale barn, but this calf is way to good for that.  I guess someone wll decide to take him at some point, and when they do they will be getting a very good calf.

Thanks again for the compliments.