Updated Donor Pic

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bi-Lane Livestock

Just got a updated pic of a heifer we bred and raised and is now a donor working for Hanewich Cattle Co.  She is BLL Black Widow, a Grizzly x Highlander and looking sexier as she matures, we are hoping for more like her this spring!

Attachments

• Mature Moonlight.jpg
    Mature Moonlight.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 260

Bi-Lane Livestock

ALTSIMMY 79 said:
Great looking mama,  not sure i would have guessed she'd turn out like that going off her calf picture. Really like her! 
Thanks all, calf pic she is super green and just weaned a few weeks,  love the Baldie, Baldie altsimmy !

Tallcool1

I absolutely LOVE the look of her! 

I really like the calf picture as well.

Not trying to start any problems, or make any accusations AT ALL......are you sure that is the calf picture that goes with that donor?

I was kind of thinking what ALTSIMMY 79 commented about not guessing that outcome from the calf picture, then I noticed the comment. 

The facial marking are a quite a bit different, but I know that as they grow, their skin stretches and their markings can change...a little.

Either way, if you decide that she needs a new home, PM me FIRST!!!

Bi-Lane Livestock

Tallcool1 said:
I absolutely LOVE the look of her! 

I really like the calf picture as well.

Not trying to start any problems, or make any accusations AT ALL......are you sure that is the calf picture that goes with that donor?

I was kind of thinking what ALTSIMMY 79 commented about not guessing that outcome from the calf picture, then I noticed the comment. 

The facial marking are a quite a bit different, but I know that as they grow, their skin stretches and their markings can change...a little.

Either way, if you decide that she needs a new home, PM me FIRST!!!
Thanks for the positive feedback, were excited about these cow lines for the future.  In regards to the calf picture the best photo they had for the sale was the one above but it was her non-show side, so they revesed the image, thats why facial markings are different appearing.  I am sure its the same heifer, good eyes cattle folks!