Updated "For Sale" section on Oakbar Ranch website

Help Support Steer Planet:

oakbar

We have updated our website(including the "For Sale" section).  Tell me what you think about the quality of the site and the offerings we have recently decided to add. 

cpubarn

Lynn,

The webpage looks great!

I always like your  Myrtle cow, hope Jacob can raise one like her some day!

Mark

knabe

it's a little awkward to view the front page.  think of it as a front door and the one or two things you want to emphasize.  for me, there is too much text and then the pic is peeking out below.  the oakbar black uses a lot of space to frame without offering too much.

on the photo gallery section, reduce the resolution on the pics so they don't take so much time to scroll on slower dial-ups.

the for sale section is slightly confusing and could be more segmented.

the photo gallery section could have even higher res photos once clicked with the lower res one's saying what they are and even them could be lower res for faster viewing of the page.  you could have them pop up in a separate window rather within the same page.

you have a great start.

HGC

I was interested in your embryo's until I saw that the donor cow was a nose picker.  That is a deal breaker.  My wife liked looking at your pictures.  Looks good Lynn.

Scott

oakbar

I'm sorry you have a bias against nose-pickin cattle.  I'm glad your wife enjoyed the rest of the pictures, though.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!!

oakbar

I really appreciate the interest show in the cattle, pregnancies, embryos, etc. we have offered on our For Sale page.    I do have a favor to ask, however.    Please let me know who you are when you PM me for prices, etc.    I would much rather be talking to an individual person than a "blind" profile on SP.    I know not everyone will agree with me on this but that is my personal choice on how I'd like to do business and I will not provide prices, etc to people who will not even tell me who they are.    I will not offer different prices to different people if that is what you are worried about.  I simply like to know who I'm dealing with.  Thank you for your consideration!!