Updated Pics of SImmy heifer..Can anyone photoshop?

Help Support Steer Planet:

LinZ

Hey Everyone...

Just got through rough clipping the Bred & Owned Feb 08 Mo Better heifer. Let me know what you think....

Could someone take the fence outta one of the pictures... I like the 2nd picture the best followed by the 3rd...
LinZ

Attachments

• 100_5602.JPG
    100_5602.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 154

LinZ

CJC said:
Hey LinZ

When did you say that your Manchild calve was going to be born?

Some stuff got messed up when I was supposed to breed her so she's hopefully due in October..

Bawndoh

She looks awesome, powerful, and a great brood cow in the making.  I would sure like to have a few of her as well!  What is the breeding on her Dam's side?  What has her performance been like?

LinZ

Her Dam is a heifer we bought out of the Alabama state sale in 2006...she was 5th in class in Denver 07.. She's a Dream On X Joker. This is her first calf and she is due in April for an Enhancer calf.

hawk

Looks really cowy, I love her.  Will you have her in Ft. Worth?

Congrats on a great female LinZ!  Hope the cow does it for you again!

LinZ

Thanks!... She'll be at Ft Worth and Houston. Being a Feb she'll have a really tough class I'm sure but I think she's up for the challenge.

klintdog

Hopefully the Simmi's are more lenient than the Gelbvieh were in Denver on frame and condition. We had a bull calf that was a 6.1 for a frame in the February class and he was the biggest in the class. She looks real good, I'd pick her up in a second for a breeding female. Hopefully the judge will like some performance in what he's picking!